Diamonds and Toads: A Modern Fairy Tale

Diamonds and Toads: A Modern Fairy Tale - K.E. Saxon On the back cover…

Sugar and spice and everything nice...and, oh yes, naughty—times twice.
Together, sweet Delilah and wicked Isadora make the perfect woman. But the Perrault family fairy is a troublemaker and imbues diamonds upon one sister and toads upon the other. Now up is down and down is up in a world where no good deed goes unpunished. Leather, blindfolds, and handcuffs purge sweet of all reserve. A few misspoken words of lust gives wicked a whole new meaning.
Once upon a time, there were two sisters, one cursed and one blessed by fairy magic…
Bibbidee-bobbidi-boo, They’re naughty. How about you?

This was a quick read for me with it’s 168 pages. Now this is a bit more of a grownup version of a fairy tale with it’s explicit sex scenes with a toss of BDSM for Lilah and for Dora it’s tongue in cheek sexual but verbal slipups. The book consist of two novellas' with at look of what happens when the “family fairy” gets in the middle of things. Any how, the book gave me a couple “tee-hees” but it felt a bit loose or unfinished to me. I felt it was missing many necessary details in the plots, made the girls sound a tad like ditz’s and the men come across as cads. For me I found the stories lacking on so many levels. So I guess the best I can do is to give this book 2.5 out of 5 after being generous with my stars.

NetGallery provided the ebook for this review in exchange for a fair & honest opinion. So with this knowledge, I ask you to take my review witha grain of salt; knowing that although the review is totally mine it has no reflection on the author, publisher or anyone else associated with the book it's self.