FIRST BITE (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Interracial Romance) - (Voluptuous Mates Book 1) - London Bleau Now there were so many grammar errors throughout this book that it made difficult to read. Things just didn’t gel properly from page to page, much less in the same paragraph. I will give the author some credit in making is main female character’s image more realistic in her build instead of going to what I call the a cookie cutter model that most writers will have their heroines in. And I will give credit for the gist of the storyline. But I wish London hadn’t tried to be like so many others authors out right now; by turning into a multi-book scenario. It just didn’t work for me. It was like watching a movie for 15 minutes and then management decides to pull the plug so they could make more money by forcing you to come back every couple of weeks. I truly hope that things are smoothed out by the time the second book heads to the prints. And with that I am working very hard to give this book 2 out of 5 stars. Yes I received this ARC from Net Gallery in exchange of my honest opinion. Even when it is this difficult to blunder through it. Please take my words with a grain of salt. You might decide that you liked the book if you read it.