Prepared for a Purpose: The Inspiring True Story of How One Woman Saved an Atlanta School Under Siege - Antoinette Tuff, Alex Tresniowski Encouraging on so many fronts. Sometimes when one hits the bottom, up is the only way to go. And if that means you put aside your problems to help someone else whom needs the help more than yourself at that moment, then maybe just maybe you was in the right place at the right time for a reason to be used as a tool of God as is the case in this emoional roller coaster true life story proves. In will have you rooting for Ms. Tuff as she saves not only the students, the staff, herself but also the young man in desepate need. I give this 4.75 stars out of 5.

This review comes to me as an ARC through NetGallery for my honest opinion. The following is my own statements and doesn’t reflect on to those associated with the making of the book. The description was provided by NetGallery.